Friday, December 21, 2018

Yield

Well HEY! This week has kind of been amazing and I love it. At transfer, Elder Devine moved out (sad face) but in exchange we got Elder Bastian! He is the coolest guy ever. He and I are almost exactly alike and It's great. We talk all the time about things we relate on and games we played before we came out. It's perfect. A lot of stuff has happened, I have given two tours to non members this past week and those tours have been the most spiritual tours I have given yet! I know the spirit was helping me get my point across, and I know He was there with me. One of the people I gave a tour to was from France. He had a flight layover, and he just wanted to know more about our church and what we are all about. He was really touched and I wish I could've spent a little more time but he had to catch his flight. I just have one spiritual challenge for the week. I would like you all to read in Mosiah about King Benjamin and his sermons to the people. I have been reading in there and I have felt the spirit super strong during those chapters. But my real spiritual thought is about part of that. In Mosiah 3:19 it says "For the natural man (or woman) is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father." I really like that verse especially when it says YIELDS! that is a big thing in the verse, we have to be willing to submit to his counsel and yield to it and accept it and have a willingness to serve and to change because if we don't, we won't change and we are BOUND to die in our sins if we don't try to change and Yield to the Lord and Savior to change. I leave this with you and hope that you all are doing well, I love you all very much and I can feel your prayers and your support especially around this Christmas season. May you turn your thoughts to him and align your will with his and you shall be blessed.
Love, you all and Stay Beefy!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin



Christmas Tree at CHL. So Pretty!!!!


One night last week we just tied to make the stupidest faces
together as an apartment, and I snapped one of Elder Lane
Love the Guy!


It was a busy day at the CHL and me and Elder Devine just flopped
on his bed and Elder Dunn stole my camera and took a picture.


Tried to take a pic of what we looked like, didn't turn out how I wanted.


Picture of all of us and a few gifts from 12 days of Christmas
box that Elder Devine's parents gave him to share with the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment