Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Solid Foundation

SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY AMAZING THINGS HAPPENED THIS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So First off I had a pleasant surprise on Sunday being surprised by the Terry's coming to see me. It was really awesome to see them and it helped me have an even better start to this week. But it was a super awesome Week this past week has been a super awesome one and I Love it! So....

Spiritual Thought: This past week I've been able to do a lot of studying and I've made it up to about Alma 30 just about and I've been gaining a better foundation of the Gospel each and every day that I study and take the time to ponder and think about what doctrine is in the chapter that I just read which I think is a very important thing that I feel that a lot of us tend to look over and kind of just brush off the shoulder but really that's one thing that I think all of us can do more especially with today and so many changes happening in the church which is why it's super important for us to do all that we can to draw closer to our Father in Heaven and do what we can to create and keep a better relationship with him so that we can keep that sure foundation on the rock which is his gospel and this church rather than on a worldly foundation which is the sands of Satan and his plans and fall away from the church. I know for a fact that pondering is a really vital tool to being open to the spirit and revelation. I know for a fact that it has brought me closer to my savior and it has opened my understanding to be able to comprehend all the amazing doctrine that the holy scriptures has to offer all of us.

This past week has been pretty fun though. I've set up a group of elders that are going to meet every open Monday where we don't have anything planned and we are going to go to the Stake Center field and Throw around my Rugby ball and a Frisbee, lots more people came than I thought were going to come which was actually really nice because it helps all of us bond together better and grow closer as a mission whole. I personally felt all the love that all of us have for each other on this mission and I can feel how all of us are enjoying taking a break from the usual stuff and going outside for some sports. (Cuz that's what guys do, we bond over Sports).

But yea I'm glad to have a super Dope companion and I'm blessed to have the wonderful assignment of being in the discovery zone and helping bringing those lost family members back to life and connecting everything together. It's such a great blessing to be able to help with such a vital part of the mission. 

Well I hope that all of you will have a fabtabulous week and I hope that you all will do all you can to make every day better than the day before. You are all amazing and I love each and every one of you very dearly. 

Stay Beefy!!! 

Elder Wyatt Gatlin.
Terry Family



Pictures from sports night





No comments:

Post a Comment