Tuesday, June 4, 2019

New Companion

Hello all of you wonderful people! I hope that all of you had a wonderful week like I did. This past week has been a really good week over all, there are always days where they aren't the best but for the most part it's been really fun!

So first off, I have a new companion Elder Shaw! He's super great. He's a lot like Elder Barron which is always awesome, but we're in a Two man apartment and it's SUPER GREAT!!!!!! 

But other than that it's just been amazing. I was transferred back into FHL: Services which I'm fine with because I have a great companion, and I'm downstairs on B1 and B2 instead of upstairs on 2 and 3. B1 is The International Floor and B2 is the British Isles floor. So I'm in a previous zone, but on totally different floors than last time. It's a lot better than last time that I was in the zone, but I think that I'm going to enjoy it this time. 

This week has been pretty fun actually. Moving isn't ever fun, but it wasn't as bad as a few transfers ago. Elder Shaw and I get along really well and it made it even better that we became companions, so we had a super funny moment. The day of transfers, Elder Shaw came over and I was joking and said, "Hey Elder Shaw are you ready to be my companion." We became companions which was super funny and we totally made everyone laugh. But that is my super funny story for this week. 

But this week has just been super duper fun and I love my new district and my companion. 

Now time for my spiritual thought. I am going to come from Moroni 10: 32-33
"Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God. And again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of the blood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your sins, that ye become holy, without spot.

Which is super important for us to realize because by the Grace of God, all things are possible and through Grace and His Mercy we can do all the things. Through God we can feel a remission of our sins and that we can feel of his love and feel of Him helping us throughout our lives and in our darkest times. He will allow us to come unto him if we humble ourselves and allow him to come into our lives.

Well I hope that all of you have a fabtabulous week and I hope that you all enjoy all of your own adventures.
Love all of you very much!
Stay Foxy!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin

No comments:

Post a Comment