It's getting a little cold up here but personally, it feels nice while everyone else up here is freezing. It's kinda funny but I really want the snow to come quicker. So many Elders in this mission think that the Cold is pure Satan, and they think that I'm Ice Man from X-Men or something. It's also kind of weird that they think it's way too cold when it hasn't even gotten to winter yet. It's been a pretty good week, I can say without a doubt that it's been a better week than last week. I thank all of you for your prayers! They have definitely been felt and have helped me very much, and I have been doing much better than last week. So I thank you all very much once again and I hope that I can take that strength and use it for this next week as well to make this week as amazing as the week that stands ahead of me.
I had the privilege to speak with Sister Linda Halverson this past week. She is the Wife of a previous Mission President. I interviewed her for my project that I'm working on. She provided a ton of valuable information that was very much needed. I was blessed to have the opportunity to perform that interview. She provided much-needed help that I was needing for quite some time and I will say, that it was one of the highlights of my week.
Spiritual Thought: This week it's going to come from 2 Nephi 25:23
23 For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren, to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do.
Now I know a lot of you have probably heard this verse several times but hear me out. The doctrine in this verse is very important and is very important
Being Repentant is very vital to God's plan and it's very important for us to be clean of all our sins and to do what we can to be clean at all times. Which is why taking the Sacrament each week is so important. But this verse teaches that we must put forth our best efforts each and every day. When we have expended all of our efforts, the Lord will make up the difference and will bridge the gap for us, He will bridge the gap for us so that we can return to live with him. That only happens WHEN we do all that we can do and when we can do no more.
I love all of you very much and you're all Fabtabulous people
Have an amazing week!
Stay Foxy
Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment