The week has been pretty good and I've just been doing my casual assignments as usual. My companion and my District Leaders companion both had Disney training. So Elder Balls (My DL) and I have been companions most of the day all week. It's just kinda crazy since there've only been two of us doing the zone work and so we've had to go from floor to floor making sure that everything is running smoothly. So...it was kind of crazy but we made it through.
Spiritual Thought: This week I'm going to be coming from 3 Nephi 27:33
33 And it came to pass that when Jesus had ended these sayings he said unto his disciples: Enter ye in at the strait gate, for strait is the gate, and narrow is the way that leads to life, and few there be that find it; but wide is the gate, and broad the way which leads to death, and many there be that travel therein, until the night cometh, wherein no man can work.
I find great comfort in this scripture. It distinctively tells us everything that we need to do in order to make it to the Celestial Kingdom. YAY! All that we have to do is follow that Strait and narrow path and do everything that is required to stay on that path. Now that may not be an easy thing to do but it is something that we can do. We must pray to our Heavenly Father and ask for help and we shall receive the help that we so desire. I know that we can receive his guidance and counsel if we just ask. He will answer our prayers. I know this to be true, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Well, I hope that all of you will have a Fabtabulous Week!
Make the Most out of every moment of Every Day!
Love you all So very Much!
Shaka!
No comments:
Post a Comment