As for the rest of the week...nothing major happened yet this week. Just continuing to do my zone work each and every day to the best of my ability. Which is all that I can do.
Spiritual thought of this week is going to be coming from 3 Nephi 12:16
16 Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
The principle of this scripture is very simple. We shouldn't be afraid to share our talents and abilities with others who could benefit from them. We never know what our actions lead to. We never can see the full spectrum of our actions and the example that we set for others. All that we know that we can do is to set that example for all others around us and make sure that we are trying to be the Light of Christ in other people's lives. One thing that we do can totally change someone's life. So we need to make sure that we are always worthy enough to have the companionship of the Holy Spirit with us always so that we are able to be one of his treasured instruments that he can use to touch the lives of others. I know these things to be true. I know that all of us can be that light for others whomever it may be. We can all strive to follow Jesus Christ, he will assist us in our efforts to change and be like him. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I hope that all of you have a Fabtabulous week! You all are amazing people!
I love all of you so very much! Y'all are Great!
Stay Foxy!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment