WELL HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! This past week has kinda been all over the place. Mostly good though. I'm still doing a lot of training but I've already gotten the base training done and now I can help patrons now when I get assigned to one. I'm going to finish all the training because of the possibility of getting transferred there eventually and having to get the training done at some point. Elder Wright and I had meetings with president that went really well actually. He was just asking how my new zone is and wondering if I have seen any change that I have come to realize in my own life and my testimony and my doctrinal understanding. But I also brought to his attention that I may be Library services but I'm working as if I'm in U.S. and Canada. but oh well, apparently he didn't even know what was going on and he doesn't know how that came to be and that he was going to do all he could to fix it so that I can actually be in the zone that I have been assigned to. My companion and I are growing together more and more each day. We may have our differences but we are still great friends. The other members in my district are amazing and we are all into the same things from back home except a few things but we mostly understand each other. We are all trying to make at least one meal a week so that we can all try and save a little bit of money as a whole. But all in all the day has actually been pretty dull. Nothing too major actually happened this week. Just a normal week at zone and as a group we had a ton of fun. One thing I almost forgot to mention, We have been getting a ton of Snow up here starting Saturday Night. We have had a ton of Snowball fights and just made the most of every moment that we get.
Now for my spiritual thought this week I'm coming from 2 Nephi. In the beginning chapters of this book a whole lot happens to Nephi and his brothers and family. First Lehi dies and he gives his blessings among his posterity, secondly Nephi cries unto the Lord because of the anger his brothers have and he is asking the Lord for assistance to help him overcome the trial that he is going through right now. and I think that we all need to pray to the lord more often than we actually think we do. We all have those moments in our days or our lives that we think that we can power through when the task is hard and we think that all is lost and that the lord has forgotten us. But in reality the lord is wanting to help you but he is waiting for you to pray and ask for his help in order to help you. Sometimes we need to realize that our capacity to do things would be better and it would be easier for us and the hard things wouldn't be so hard to do if only we would ask. He has countless blessings that he is waiting to give you but he can't because you need to humble yourselves and yield to the enticing of the Holy Spirit. Only then will he help, you and only then will all the blessings that he is wanting and waiting to help you.
Well I hope that you all have a fabtabulous week, and I'm sorry that this week wasn't as long as most but mostly nothing happened to be honest with all of you. make the most of every moment of every day and help those in need around you. Try to be more observant of those around you. Turn outward instead of inward, turning outward heals the soul when turning inward helps and heals your own mind.
Love you all and Stay Beefy!
Love, Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment