This past week has really been all over the place. All of last week I was in training for my new zone, which is great....not really. But If I get all the training done I can get a fancy pin to put on my suit or my lanyard but I prefer lanyard so then I don't forget to take it off because in an earlier night class we were asked to not wear any pins on our suits out of the specific zone. Same with the lanyards we are given at the FHL. I already really like my zone leader, he's a super awesome guy, super chill and loves all his elders, and secondly he gave Elder Jensen a Red Lanyard which apparently they don't use anymore. But he later ended up giving that to me which is really cool. But other than that I'm still getting used to the new zone. I really liked my old zone and everyone there. One person I used to work with was Elise, I loved her. She is super cool and we got along really well. She had a T-Shirt idea that she wanted done and I was the one who actually got it designed and she loved it. She took it up to the boss of the CHL after I left. She later left a letter on the doorstep of my new apartment and she had the "Ask Us" Pin which is only given to a very select few employees and said something along the lines of you were moved out of the zone way too fast and I hope you can come back, and that the pin is to tide me over till the T-Shirt that she is also going to give me if it get's approved.
New District: Well, Seeing that I got put into a zone of a lot of people that I really enjoy is AWESOME. I will say a few things though, none of them really know how to clean so mom I'm saying a HUGE THANK YOU to you for teaching me how to clean properly and now I'm a snob about cleaning and I can't stand seeing the apartment dirty. I've learned the value of cleaning because if I didn't we wouldn't have a clean apartment and it would be really nasty. But I have been talking to them about how much easier it would be and how much cleaner it would be if they helped and they are slowly getting better day after day as I continue to talk to them. But anywho..... other than that my whole apartment and floor is just a good one. I now have Elder Allison and Walker literally next door and we've hung out a few evenings so far. I love them and I love talking to them. All is well in the new apartment and the best part is, I'm not in a basement anymore and I'm on the top floor which is great because I have a balcony and I actually have a nice view of the temple now.
Spiritual thought: This past week has been all over the place and I can't seem to help but see the Lords hand in all the things that have been happening to me lately. I have seen his many blessings in keeping me safe and making sure that I'm being happy and I have been really happy too. I haven't really been depressed or sad and I know that it's the Lord helping me forward and showing his love and mercy upon me. He has definitely been answering my prayers and has been helping me better effectively study the scriptures more because I've been gathering a better understanding and have been finding a whole lot more meaning to the scriptures and verses that people tend to look over because they don't think they hold a special meaning there or any doctrine worth looking at but I can tell you now that every verse of scripture has a special meaning in the book of mormon and that's my challenge to all of you now. We may look over some verses in the book thinking that they are just a filler for a spot on the page when really those are some of the versus that Satan is trying to make you look over because they will help you understand more and they will help you better understand the gospel. Now I know it may sound funny but I promise that if you take a better and a more careful study to the scriptures you will find a lot more meaning to the gospel.
I hope you all will have a fabtabulous week and make the most of every moment. Remember "that your body is a Tabernacle to the Holy Ghost and the Holy Ghost will not dwell in an unclean Tabernacle." LeGrand Richards.
Stay Fabtabulous and as always, Stay Beefy!
Love you all!!!!!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment