So since I'm in a trio I now have two wonderful companions instead of just one. My companions are Elder Pastor and Elder Irvine. They're both super great and it's a ton of fun actually having two companions instead of just one. I thought that it would be stressful and not as fun but It's the exact opposite. It can be easy to get stressed on a mission but they have both been a huge help and they've taught me lessons that I've been taught before but I didn't have the ears to hear I guess. But once again they've been a huge help for me, I'm glad to have this companionship when I did.
But I've been reading through the Isaiah chapters in 2 Nephi once again, and it's been...different...to say the least. After all the things that President Fenn has told me and taught me, I now see things going through the Book of Mormon differently then I did before. Which is really nice because I'm able to learn more than I thought I ever could. So I'm very thankful for a wonderful Mission President and also for wonderful people back home who have helped me along this road called life and I'm thankful for all the lessons that I've learned thus far.
Spiritual Thought: So I know that I've rambled on for a long time and I'm probably getting very annoying at this point so I'm going to close up with my spiritual thought.
So it's from 2 Nephi 11:5 "5 And also my soul delighteth in the covenants of the Lord which he hath made to our fathers; yea, my soul delighteth in his grace, and in his justice, and power, and mercy in the great and eternal plan of deliverance from death."
I just really like this verse when I read it. I love how it talks about the atonement and I just love the comfort that it brings. The Savior has done so much for all of us and that we can all delight in the fact that the Plan of Happiness was meant for all of us and that as long as we are worthy and as long as we repent daily and keep in mind that through the Lord all things are possible, we will be able to be part of the first resurrection and that we will be able to find joy throughout our everyday righteous works. I know that through the lord everything is possible and that we can repent every day and draw closer to him each and every day as long as we allow ourselves to be humbled before him and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
All of you are amazing Fabtabulous people.
I love each and every one of you dearly!
Stay Foxy!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment