Elder Martin and I do a lot of super fun things together...while trying not to die, or burn down my apartment. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (I promise that it didn't happen.....again)
But in all seriousness, it's been a really good week and I've really loved it. I've been blessed with a super great companion, we sometimes freak each other out with how similar we think...
That's when you truly know that it's pretty good. We've been trying to make all of our food...because the meals that you cook always taste better. None of them have tasted terrible and neither of us has gotten food poisoning yet...
That must be pretty good then :) I try to stay away from those expensive trashy chef mike (Microwave) meals because they provide no nutrition, they make you fat, and they don't even taste that good anyway
Other details about this week go as follows:
1. Elder Martin and I haven't been able to go one day without doing something stupid and make each other laugh...except once, this entire transfer.
2. We both have helped make an amazing district and made one of my best districts ever.
3. Elder Martin and I are having so much fun! As Thomas S. Monson says "Have so much fun on your mission, it's almost sinful." I think we may have taken that to heart which I'm ok with.
The Mission History Narrative Project has been a pretty extensive project, and being in charge of it...it can get really stressful at times. But that's why we have other people to help with the project! YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY! The project is going good and we've begun getting into the deeper harder stuff. It's been pretty smooth though, I've been getting a lot of help from a lot of the Senior Missionaries that have a lot more experience in things like this. I probably wouldn't be able to do this project without the help of Heavenly Father and the amazing seniors. Other than that Zone has been good and pretty slow. I'm just glad that I've been able to have all the amazing people around me helping me and helping me along the way.
Spiritual Thought: My spiritual Thought today will be coming from Mosiah 26: 22 "22 For behold, this is my church; whosoever is baptized shall be baptized unto repentance. And whomsoever ye receive shall believe in my name; and him will I freely forgive."
This scripture is kind of in the middle of a big phrase but this main section is what I really wanted to talk about. Those that will truly repent and those that will turn away and stay away from temptation the best that they possibly can and serve the lord and be in the church will be forgiven. Now I know that all of us have already been baptized...well...except for those peeps who aren't of the proper age yet...But you can be baptized again by the Holy Ghost and we can be able to have a remission of our sins just like at baptism each week as we partake of the Sacrament. As we partake of the Sacrament and as we truly repent...the sacrament service provides that remission of sins and it provides that clean slate and that fresh start once again. I do feel like a lot of us have either taken for granted the sacred ordinance when in reality that should be one of our main sources to come closer to Christ and to better become who God would have us become.
I love all of you and you're all fabtabulous people!
I hope that all of you will have an amazing week and I hope that you all will continue forward doing your best each and every day
Stay Foxy!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment