Saturday, December 7, 2019

Good week with slow moving progress

HELLO, ALL OF YOU FABTABULOUS PEOPLE!!!!!!

This week has been pretty good. My project hasn't moved or gone forward at all...which is kind of annoying, but it's getting there. So since that's been going nowhere I've been helping other people with their projects. The air up here as been terrible and it's been killing my lungs...luckily it hasn't stuck around too long and it's clearing up each day.

I've had some pretty spiritual experiences this week that have helped me continue going forward and have strengthened my faith. I know that the power of prayer is real! One day I was not doing well and I was really struggling, but I poured my heart out to God and Sincerely asked for help and this overpowering feeling of peace come over me and this warm feeling that put all my worries to rest and really just allowed me to continue on and it has really helped me since then. I'm just so thankful, for the blessings that the Lord has blessed me with and the opportunity to continue to grow and receive his guidance. 

 33 And now, as I said unto you before, as ye have had so many witnesses, therefore, I beseech of you that ye do not procrastinate the day of your repentance until the end; for after this day of life, which is given us to prepare for eternity, behold, if we do not improve our time while in this life, then cometh the night of darkness wherein there can be no labor performed.
34 Ye cannot say, when ye are brought to that awful crisis, that I will repent, that I will return to my God. Nay, ye cannot say this; for that same spirit which doth possess your bodies at the time that ye go out of this life, that same spirit will have power to possess your body in that eternal world.
35 For behold, if ye have procrastinated the day of your repentance even until death, behold, ye have become subjected to the spirit of the devil, and he doth seal you his; therefore, the Spirit of the Lord hath withdrawn from you, and hath no place in you, and the devil hath all power over you; and this is the final state of the wicked.

I read this during my study just a few days ago and this really stood out to me. It really helped me understand the importance of being fully clean and always be repentant. If we are going through life and doing our best to repent every day, and we aren't doing our best to keep the spirit with us every day, by repenting daily, then we aren't using the marvelous gift that has been put before us. We aren't allowing Christ into our lives. The Lord wants us to be clean so that we can have the spirit with us in our lives constantly, but we have to allow the Lord to do his work within us. We can only do that, by repenting every day and allowing the Holy Ghost into our lives. 
That probably went in 30 different places but the principle is still there.

Well, that's my week everyone!
I love you all and I hope that all of you have an amazing week as well!
Stay Awesome!
Stay Foxy!

Elder Wyatt Gatlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment