This week has been a slower week than most of my weeks.
My zone is boring as usual and nothing new...I wish that I could report something new but nothing really ever happens. I have been reading a lot from the Scriptures and been turning to them for peace and comfort and I truly have received those things that I have asked for and looked for. The Spirit has been a true teacher to me and I am so grateful for having some questions that I have been seeking answers to, answered. Also, this peace comes over me and help put my mind at ease and allowed me to better focus on things that are of God and things that bring Light, Peace, and Joy.
I know that was kind of all over the place but don't worry...you don't have to pay attention to my rambling for much longer.
Spiritual Thought: My spiritual thought this week is going to be coming from Hel 15:7-8
7 And behold, ye do know of yourselves, for ye have witnessed it, that as many of them as are brought to the knowledge of the truth, and to know of the wicked and abominable traditions of their fathers, and are led to believe the holy scriptures, yea, the prophecies of the holy prophets, which are written, which leadeth them to faith on the Lord, and unto repentance, which faith and repentance bringeth a change of heart unto them—
8 Therefore, as many as have come to this, ye know of yourselves are firm and steadfast in the faith, and in the thing wherewith, they have been made free.
Now I really took a lot of Joy in this Scripture. It really allows me to take joy from living the Gospel. For Samuel the Lamanite says it the best in verse 8....the Gospel really does make us free and to quote the Living Christ "His way is the Path that Leads to Happiness in this Life and Eternal Life in the world to come" (Thanks Mom and Dad for having me memorize that) It's so true though. Following the path of Righteousness and the and holding fast to the Iron Rod is the only way that we can have enduring happiness, enduring joy, and where we can take peace and comfort in where we stand as we make everywhere we go...a Holy Place and a firm place where our testimony can ring true. I know these things to be true and I know that there is but one way back to live with our Heavenly Parents and that is to follow Jesus Christ the ultimate example, I know these things to be true, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I hope that all of you have a Fabtabulous week and make the most out of every moment of every day!
I love you all and hope that you can have a Fabtabulous Week!
Stay Foxy!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment