Thursday, February 27, 2020

Nothing much changed

Well hello, all of you Fabtabulous people!!! So Transfers happened and I wasn't affected by it. Everything stayed the same for me. I still have E. Gorman as a companion and I still have the same apartment (Thankfully I haven't moved...moving isn't fun) I'm still in Family History Library Services going on 9 months in my current zone and 2 months with my current companion. I'm doing what I can to continue forward and continuing to make the most of every situation. I'm gonna be honest though...it's not the easiest thing in the world. Not every day is super happy and it's not always a day where you want to be happy. But as long as we put our trust in the Lord and we continue forward, even when it's hard, he will help us. 

Spiritual Thought: My Spiritual Thought this week is going to be coming from D&C 5:21-22
21 And now I command you, my servant Joseph, to repent and walk more uprightly before me, and to yield to the persuasions of men no more;
22 And that you be firm in keeping the commandments wherewith I have commanded you; and if you do this, behold I grant unto you eternal life even if you should be slain.

To me, I put myself in the shoes of Joseph Smith in these verses. We all can do better, the prophet has told us every day to repent. That's one way that we can come closer to Christ. Doing better means better aligning our will with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know that we can all do this and I know that it is possible to become more like Christ. I know these things and I leave them with you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I hope that all of you will have a Fabtabulous Day and Week!
Make the Most of every moment of every day.
Y'all are Great! Love y'all so much!

Stay Foxy!

Elder Wyatt Gatlin

No comments:

Post a Comment