With all stress aside it's been a pretty good week. I've been enjoying all the fun that I can squeeze out of the crazy schedule that I have. There have been times where it's been hard but I've been able to get through it and grow stronger. It's also allowed me to realize the power of the Book of Mormon and the peace that the Holy Spirit can bring as we read it and the blessings that come from it as well.
This week has been pretty boring and we didn't do much besides the work of the Mission History project so I'm going to do my spiritual thought from the mission conference that we had on Wednesday.
President Fenn had a Mission Conference and the main topic happened to be charity. He brought up the fact that all of us can do better at obtaining this Christ-like attribute. We all can pray to the Lord and ask him what we can do to become better. On the other hand, if we address what things that we can do better by ourselves, we can have a better change of heart and he can help us a lot more because we're seeking after it and we're showing the lord that we're putting forth effort and doing what we can to change. Just like what we've been taught by Elder Bednar "After all we can do, the lord will bridge the gap and make up the difference"
Well, I love all of you very much and you're all amazing great people!!!
Stay Foxy
Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment