I now work in Church History Library: Special Collections, with Elder Gale as my companion. I'm going to do all that I possibly can to make it better. I'm going to be completely honest....I'm not totally thrilled about not being in a zone where I can't talk to a lot of people, but I'm there for a reason that I'm not 100% sure about but I know that if I keep pushing forward and If I keep putting my trust in the Lord, I will be able to make the most of it and make it fun and enjoyable. But yea, it's been a little rough here and there, but I'm still trying to improve and I'm doing what I can to become better and push through the hard days.
The scriptures have been a major help...along with stretching and talking with those who I have made strong connections with. Also just making sure that I don't continue to bottle things up is another thing that I'm still working on. But I mean hey, No one develops Christ-like attributes in an instant right? All of this is a work in progress.
Spiritual Thought: So my Spiritual Thought this week is going to come from Enos 1. Now I'm not picking a specific verse because the whole book brings the meaning. Enos prayed all day and all night to receive a remission of his sins, BUT!, after he has received a remission of his sins and after he has been blessed by the lord....He then starts praying for "My brethren, the Lamanites" The fact that he was praying for those who had persecuted him, tried to kill him, etc. He was praying for his enemies, and I really feel like we could take that to heart. I know it has been stated in countless conferences and other meetings but we need to pray for those who you don't see eye to eye with and those who may cast you down or look down upon you. Pray for them that they may be humbled and that they will see from your perspective.
I know that as you do this, that hearts will be changed and that those people will be changed for the better and things will get better. People's hearts will be changed and hearts are continuing to be changed to this day.
I hope that all of you will have a wonderful super great fabtabulous week!
You are all amazing people!
I love all of you!!!!!! Stay Foxy!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment