My week hasn't had too much exciting stuff going on. My companion and I are having a wonderful time together and are having a great time together. My district is a super awesome and it's a total blast, we really learn from each other and we've bonded well. It's been a fun first week and I've had a lot of fun. Not much exciting happened this week, sadly other than the project taking a great step forward.
President Fenn is going to send a letter to all the other mission presidents asking them if they would be willing to be interviewed for my project!!! I'm so happy and so grateful that we have taken at least that step forward. Now I just have to wait for the President to give us permission to contact them, but he has asked me to gather all their addresses. I mean...that's not inherently bad right??? I got the president's permission so therefore I can do it for research and project reasons.
Other than that my week was pretty dull and boring. Hopefully, next week will bring forth more excitement and more fun!
Spiritual Thought: So this weeks spiritual thought is going to be coming from Alma 42:15
15 And now, the plan of mercy could not be brought about except an atonement should be made; therefore God himself atoneth for the sins of the world, to bring about the plan of mercy, to appease the demands of justice that God might be a perfect just God, and a merciful God also.
Now, this bluntly says a lot in this one verse. The atonement is a wonderful gift that so many people don't take advantage of. We have the way to become clean, change, and to start a new...because of Jesus Christ. and there is a balance that has to be kept and will be kept because he suffered even until death so that the plan of Mercy can be made available for each and every one of us. That's what makes it possible for us to change! He suffered the demands of justice so that mercy can be shown towards all of his fellow children. That's what makes him a just god and a merciful God also, and that's what makes going through the repentance process so beautiful. I know that all men can be made pure and spotless through the grace and mercy of God. He will bless you for all of your righteous efforts and he will testify to you through the Holy Ghost that you are clean and pure. I know these things and I leave them with you, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I hope that all of you have a fabtabulous week!
I love each of you dearly and each of you is amazing people! Keep up the good work
Stay Foxy!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment