Saturday, November 23, 2019

Nothing new but doing good

Hello, all of you amazing fabulous people! I hope that this past week has been a good one for you and I hope that everything is going well. This week has been boring once again...but luckily we were able to make it at least a little bit exciting! 

Story 1: As a district...we got really bored one night! So Elder Foxworth, a member of my district, found a scripture and decided to narrate the scripture to some music. The video happens to be take #2 but the first time he did it I didn't have my camera ready and we tried to remake it. (Sorry!!!!! The second time is never as good as the first time)

Story 2: So...My mother sent me a little friend and my companion and I just look for places to put him that look funny and take a picture. I thought it was kinda funny, but I may start doing it as a joke to try to catch my companion off guard or something like that....we'll see

But other than that there really isn't much left to report!

Spiritual Thought: My spiritual thought this week is going to be from Moroni 7:6. 

For behold, God hath said a man being evil cannot do that which is good; for if he offereth a gift, or prayeth unto God, except he shall do it with real intent it profiteth him nothing.  

Now...this one I really love! This one really teaches everyone to try to do all things with the spirit of the Lord with them, or else it's not going to be worth anything and it will all be in vain. I know it says "with real intent" but in reality, if we strive to do it with real intent, we will be doing it with the spirit of the Lord. If we strive to do it with his spirit, he will bless us and we will be in a better position to receive revelation from him. I know this to be true and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Well, I hope that all of you have a Fabtabulous week!
You're all amazing and Fabtabulous 
Love you all

Stay Foxy!

Elder Wyatt Gatlin










No comments:

Post a Comment