Saturday, November 2, 2019

New Companion but still the same zone

Hello all of you amazing people! I hope this week has been amazing for you.

This week has had a few surprises for me and it has been pretty good. There have been some rough times and some times where it's been hard but I've been learning how to rely more on the spirit and he has been able to comfort me and get me through and I hope that I will be able to continue to have his spirit to keep me going through the hard days. Other than that it's been a pretty good week so far.

New Companion!
So I am going to be staying in Church History: Special Projects, but I got a new companion; Elder Lassle. He's a really awesome guy and a super funny Elder! He has only spent a few days in my zone but he's already been a huge benefit to the Narrative Project and a massive help to me. He has a ton of knowledge of computers and a pretty good knowledge of the scriptures. It has allowed me to see things in a way that I haven't seen before. But we're good friends and I'm looking forward to this transfer and the adventures that this transfer will bring.

Not much else exciting has happened this week. It's been pretty boring but I'm doing what I can to make it exciting.

Spiritual Thought:
So my spiritual thought this week will be coming from Alma 12:33-34

33 But God did call on men, in the name of his Son, (this being the plan of redemption which was laid) saying: If ye will repent, and harden not your hearts, then will I have mercy upon you, through mine Only Begotten Son;
34 Therefore, whosoever repenteth, and hardeneth not his heart, he shall have claim on mercy through mine Only Begotten Son, unto a remission of his sins; and these shall enter into my rest.

So this scripture has brought me some comfort this past week with its a very simple message
God has called each of us to repentance and each of us to humble ourselves so that he can forgive us and allow us to feel of remission of our sins. That's all that he expects of us and that is all that he requires us to do for his spirit to be with us. Jesus Christ has already paid the price for us to be forgiven, and Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ want us to feel of his mercy and grace. He really does want all of us to return to him, but it is up to us to be able to be worthy of entering into the highest glory to be able to be clean and feel of remission of our sins. I know that through repentance that we can be made clean and that all of us can feel of remission if we but call upon him humbly. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I hope that all of you will have a wonderful new week and do all that you can to have the Best Day Ever!
I love all of you very much! Your prayers have been felt
Stay Foxy!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin

No comments:

Post a Comment