This week has been very entertaining and a very spiritual one at that!
I've learned so much from the scriptures and so much from the War chapters in Alma...(I will get back to that part in a minute)
Monday: We happened to have the day off! So my morning was the usual and then Elder Shaw got about 10 of us and we went bowling from about 10-12. It was so much fun! I FINALLY BROKE 100 POINTS!!!!! Not by much but I got 106 in one of the three games that we played. (Mind you I did this while still limping on a mostly healed sprained ankle).
After that was all done, we had lunch and then we played "Betrayal Legacy" with some friends. It was really nice to have the day off...
The rest of the week was just normal. I went to zone and did everything that was required there and that's about it. I was able to interview Elder and Sister Gordon who is the Mission Secretary. That was a very amazing and blessed opportunity that I was given. I love those two so much. They have an amazing spirit and the spirit was so strong during the whole interview.
Other than that...nothing new.
Spiritual Thought: My spiritual thought this week is going to come from D&C 58:2
2 For verily I say unto you, blessed is he that keepeth my commandments, whether in life or in death; and he that is faithful in tribulation the reward of the same is greater in the kingdom of heaven.
I don't know about all y'all but this scripture is very comforting to me. The fact that as we keep the commandments in this world that continue to wallow in sin and continue to get "Deeper and deeper in with the Sharks", we will be blessed for our efforts. All we must do is stay faithful during the tribulation and in times where it's hard, keep the commandments, and we shall have a greater reward in the kingdom of heaven. It's so simple, but we must pay the price in order to be disciples of Christ...and we shall have our reward for being such. I know that all of us can have this wonderful blessing in our lives. I know that all of us as we continue to do better we shall have the spirit in our lives. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I hope that all of you have a Fabtabulous week!
You're all great! Make the Most out of every moment of every day!
I love you all dearly!
Stay Foxy!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment