Saturday, January 18, 2020

New week. . . . able to walk kinda. . . .and all of the sudden busy!!!!

Hello, all of you Fabtabulous People!!!!! This week has been a crazy week kind of, so I'm gonna start and I hope that there's less than what I think that there is. Here we go!

1. I have been able to improve walking and my ankle has been improving but very slowly. I have been able to kind of hobble around and walk on it a little bit with a brace on or with it wrapped. I ice it every day but it's still healing and the swelling is still going down, but none the less it's getting there.

2. My project has been improving but it has taken a pretty big turn. We have changed the way that we are doing it because of how little time we have left. So we are changing things around a little bit. Because of such, a lot of things have changed.

I'm thinking.....that's everything but we know for sure in a few days when I remember something that I meant to put in my email. 

Spiritual Thought: Alma 26:12 

12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.  

This is one Scripture that I really like that I've read. I really hope that all of us can have a moment like this in our lives, where we can fully turn to God and turn our lives over to him and say you are my everything and through you, I have been able to do all of these mighty things. Please continue to bless me with thy spirit and allow me to continue to be an instrument in thy hands and Please allow me to get through this trial and allow me to continue forward.

I hope that all of you have a wonderful week!
Do all that you can to make the most out of every moment out of every day!
I love all of you very much!

Stay Foxy!

Elder Wyatt Gatlin

No comments:

Post a Comment