Saturday, January 4, 2020

Temple square is closed and 6 months left . . . .Already?

Hello, all of you Fabtabulous People back home! 
2020 is here and the scary part is...I can't believe that I only have 6 months left! 

Other than that I'm doing pretty good. 
This week has been exciting. For new years we watched, "The Rookie" a baseball movie about chasing your dreams and making them happen. It was a pretty good movie, I enjoyed it. We couldn't stay up till midnight but we still had fun till 10. 

I also did a bad...I accidentally sprained my ankle but all is well. I didn't do any serious damage and I'm doing better and treating it the best that I can. 
We were playing sports in the Gym on Thursday, I landed wrong and I sprained it. It will heal soon enough, but for now, I'm wheeling around in a wheelchair. Making the most of my current situation. Nothing new to report!

Spiritual Thought: Alma 26:14-15

14 Yea, we have reason to praise him forever, for he is the Most High God, and has loosed our brethren from the chains of hell.
15 Yea, they were encircled about with everlasting darkness and destruction; but behold, he has brought them into his everlasting light, yea, into everlasting salvation; and they are encircled about with the matchless bounty of his love; yea, and we have been instruments in his hands of doing this great and marvelous work.
This scripture talks about What Christ is willing to do for each of his children that are willing to Repent and willing to change. As long as we are willing to become instruments in his hands and are looking for relief from everything else around us. It's very important that we look to Christ and make him the light in our lives and make his light a sanctuary that we can live, abound, and stay in forever. When we look to him in everything, we will have that light with us and we will take that with us and we will be able to share it with others and help others in their own dark situations. I know these things to be true, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Well, I hope that all of you have an amazing week and make the most of every moment!
I love all of you Fabtabulous people!
Stay Foxy!

Elder Wyatt Gatlin

No comments:

Post a Comment