It's been a very slow going week. Same old same old every single day. Still working in the FHL doing our various different projects. We try to cause at least a little bit of trouble to keep people somewhat entertained... Maybe, but not sure quite yet. We're trying to help each other out through this major trial that we're all going through at this moment in time. The extra time during the evening has been a beautiful asset to me for more spiritual things. I'm just hoping that I can continue to be happy in my current position and circumstance.
It's getting harder and harder to make these emails long because nothing much changes and nothing is really exciting so I'm really sorry
Spiritual Thought: Today I'm going to be coming from Alma 22:14
14 And since man had fallen he could not merit anything of himself; but the sufferings and death of Christ atone for their sins, through faith and repentance, and so forth; and that he breaketh the bands of death, that the grave shall have no victory, and that the sting of death should be swallowed up in the hopes of glory; and Aaron did expound all these things unto the king.
Now, I brought up this specific one especially since we just celebrated Easter. I personally feel like we need to take more time throughout the year to focus more on the savior. Especially the wonderful Gift of receiving a remission of our sins. That is one of the greatest gifts that we can never fully appreciate. We have the wonderful opportunity every single night to ask to be made clean and to have his spirit with us for guidance, direction, and protection. We would do well to remember that the Lord is always going to be with those who are seeking to do better and seeking to change who they are and trying to become more. We need to take advantage of that and we need to use it. He gave it to us to use, and we should do all that we can so that we can be worthy of His spirit. I know that we can always retain a remission of our sins. I know that anything is possible through the Lord. I know these things to be true in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Well, I hope that you have a Fabtabulous week!
I love all of y'all so very much! Y'all are amazing!
Stay Fabtabulous!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment