Thursday, April 2, 2020

Continuing Forward. . . . .away from Corona

HELLO all of you Fabtabulous People! I hope all of you are holding up well despite everything that is going on in the world around us. I've been doing pretty good out here. It's been kinda weird up here with still everything going on. We still have our projects that we're doing, I'm still researching Zimbabwe and I'm finding some really cool stuff. I actually really enjoy this project a lot and I consider this a blessing. 
I am thankful for this wonderful opportunity. Even though the world is freaking out around us we can find comfort from the Lord if we ask for it and if we do what we can to continue forward knowing that everything is gonna be ok and that everything is gonna end up being ok.

Nothing major left for me to say here....sorry...

Spiritual Thought:

This week I'm gonna come from D&C 63:66

66 These things remain to overcome through patience, that such may receive a more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, otherwise, a greater condemnation. Amen.  

This scripture really gave me a ton of comfort. This allowed me to know of a surety that...this will pass and that as long as I am faithful and as long as we all do everything that we can to stay on the covenant path despite everything that's going on. If we stay faithful...we will receive our reward. I know that all of us can do this, I know that we can continue forward without fear. I know these things to be true. In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen

I hope that all of you will have a Fabtabulous week!
You are all amazing and I love all of you!

Stay Amazing!
Elder Wyatt Gatlin

No comments:

Post a Comment