Thursday, April 23, 2020

Week 5 as a Corona Virus Survivor

HEYO!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that everyone is at least doing their best to hang in there! I'm doing my very best, even though it's hard. I mean...the the most exciting thing that I've probably done this week was walking down to go get Panda Express for dinner. Other than that we have to make our own fun and keep each other's spirit's up. No, it's not always easy, but you gotta do your best to keep doing what is right and stay on the covenant path. 
Ether 12:6 is probably one of the best scriptures to actually describe what's happening in our world now. We really don't know when this whole thing is gonna end. All that we know is that it eventually will. All we can do is, Trust in God, Have Faith and Hold our heads high. Because there is nothing that we can do to make this go away right now. 

James E. Faust said this: "Following the Saviors example during hardships helps us endure our personal "bitter cups." Having drunk the bitter cup, however, there comes a time when one must accept the situation as it is & reach upward & outward." 

When I read over that...I got spiritually slapped in the face! It's so true! We have to accept what is going on around us. Accept that the only thing that we can do is follow the rules that have been put in place, and look for ways, despite the quarantine, to serve others and look outside ourselves. We've been taught so many times that serving others is one way that one can find Joy and obtain Joy in their lives. I know that we can find Joy in our current circumstances and we can all be joyful in our works and through each and every single day. I know that despite all that's going on, as we turn to God and look unto him and ask for Joy and Happiness, we shall receive what we are seeking. I know these things to be true, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I hope that all of you have a Fabtabulous Week!
Y'all are Amazing and Great! Hold Strong! Keep the Faith
Love Y'all!

Stay Fabtabulous!

Elder Wyatt Gatlin

No comments:

Post a Comment