Casting out the Evil Presence: So something really scary happened to me So I had to cast out a demon on Monday because I saw something at the foot of my bed darker than black with glowing red eyes. so I thought it wasn't really anything but I then had to cast it out later that evening when our bedroom door slammed shut when My companion and I were the only ones in the apartment and He was sitting on the couch and I was cooking dinner for us both. So that was really scary and I'm glad that the lord helped me with his spirit and his guiding hand.
Transfers: So transfers happened on Tuesday and I got transferred out of Family History Library Services and I'm now in the Family History Library: Discovery Zone which is the main floor with an interactive experience and I am now companions with Elder Barron which is really awesome! He is super chill and He is just a really great guy all in all.
I don't have much time to email today as my time has been cut short because of some Senior Missionaries that we have to move in so my email is quite short I apologize for that
Spiritual thought: For my thought this week I was reading in 2nd Nephi and I can't quite remember the verse but It was talking a lot about the second coming and all the evil in the world that was going to happen to the world and all the horrible people in the world and how not many people aren't going to be righteous enough to be saved and how small the righteous numbers will be and I had to picture the world through god's eyes and try to feel how he would feel that all of us aren't following the commandments that we have made with him and how we need to stay vigilant and to stay on the right path. It made me think that we all need to be more christlike and how we need to make sure that we aren't puffing out our chests and being me more humble towards others around us.
Thank all of you for everything and I apologize once more for the lack of time.
Have a great week and as always. Stay Beefy!
Love you, Elder Wyatt Gatlin
No comments:
Post a Comment